Saturday 9 November 2019

PE recovery: 1st exercise target achieved!

It is with great pleasure that I can report that I managed to walk all four miles today. Woohoo! Whilst there is a tiny amount of mixed feelings about how mundane that target is for someone with my fitness history, I'm trying to put that to the back of my mind. I felt relatively well throughout with only some mild chest pain on inclines, and that stopped as soon as I took the effort back down to what it was on the flat. Another milestone was that I had energy when I got back. I called into the shop, tidied up a bit, and put together some lunch. A few days ago a three-mile walk was wiping me out and I would have had to go and lie down after. Progress!! 

I also feel I got a teeny tiny bit of colour back in my cheeks today, after being deathly pale up until now. See there under my left eye there is a little bit of pink? No?

No comments:

Post a Comment